This year we are looking for a fundraiser that benefits everyone. No wrapping paper and cookies!
Write a check and done! We did include additional options for those that would like to go the extra mile and help fundraise for STEM and computers, through our Glow run, Oct 20, 2018. Glow Run details will go home in Friday folders on August 31, 2018.
Any donation will be appreciated. Our hope is to have 100% participation from our families.
PTA money goes toward lots of things for our school and students. Here are some of our 2018-19 planned events
- International Night, Taylor Circus, Movie Night, Father Son Chili Cook Off, Mother Son Lego Night, Mother Daughter Paint with tea and cakes, Breakfast with Santa, 5th Grade events, Red Ribbon Week, Exceptional Children’s Week, Kindergarten parent welcome, Read Across America, Yearbook, the STEM courtyard, spirit wear, Field Day treats, Arts in Education guest, Read Across America…..
PTA likes to contribute back to the school every year and this year we are looking to do a lot more.
- Computers, mini grants for teachers and specials, classroom books, sponsoring new clubs and activities, bringing authors to our school and helping to start 7 new STEM labs.
This is a tax deductible donation.
If we hit our fundraising goal of $90 per student we will NOT do another fundraiser this school year.
- This fundraiser is to benefit the school, teachers, and students. However, separate from the school donations and other events you will see throughout the year.
- It will replace the beginning of the year fundraiser to sell wrapping paper and cookies.
- This fundraiser does not benefit Relay for Life, The American Heart Association, Penny Wars, and other charitable organization fundraisers our school sponsors.
- We are seeking business donations to help. If you know of local business owners that would like to help, please contact a PTA board member.
Starts: August 2, 2018
Ends: October 20, 2018
Make Checks Payable to: Taylor Elementary PTA